Complete disassembly & cleaning, complete bearing clean, Signature speed tune, complete interior corrosion protection, Signature worm drive protection and speed coating (level wind reels), problem diagnosis, clean main gear of corrosion and restore gear surface to smooth for best drag performance. Heavily fished reels in salt water are also soaked in our signature solution which soaks into the metal parts and to help address the inroads of surface corrosion.
- Bait Casting Reels: $25.00-30.00 (+ parts cost as required)
- Star Drag Reels: $25.00 (+ parts costs as required)
- Spinning Reels: $20.00 (+ parts costs as required)
- Single Speed Lever Drag $30.00 (+parts costs as required)
- Two Speed Lever Drag $35.00-$50.00 (+parts costs as required)
Reel cleaning inside and out (no dis-assembly), bearing lube, problem diagnosis; star drag/bait casting/spinning reels cost as agreed upon depending on the diagnosis or work required by client.
Abu-Garcia, Okuma, Penn, Shimano, Diawa, Zebco, Pfluger
All Brands/All Models
**Reels that require drilling out screws or unlocking reels with salt water intrusion or rusted beyond normal repair requiring special services on beyond regular work, may incur a charge. Reelspeed will contact owner in such rare cases.
Our normal reel turn around is 4 days or less and mailed back to you insured.